Religions and Ecology: Restoring the Earth Community
Enroll in these free courses from Yale University and Coursera to understand the ecological teachings and practices of religious traditions across the planet.
Designed for a general audience, these six (6) courses orient learners to the relevance of religious traditions in response to contemporary ecological and climate challenges.
- Introduction to Religions and Ecology*
- Indigenous Traditions and Ecology*
- South Asian Religions and Ecology*
- East Asian Religions and Ecology*
- Western Religions and Ecology*
- Christianity and Ecology
*Completion of these five courses leads to a Coursera Specialization certificate.
Coursera courses are flexible for your schedule and lifestyle. You can:
- Start anytime and work at your own pace
- Audit any course for free
- Take courses independently or together as a specialization
- Engage with an online community to support and deepen your learning
Religion and Ecology: Restoring the Earth Community
Header Image: Courtesy of Greenfaith