- Race, Environmental Justice and World Peace, Hoda Mahmoudi, Racial Healing-Justice-Unity Baha’i Inspired Series, 2023
- Global Climate Crisis: Seeking Environmental Justice Playlist, talks from the Global Climaate Crisis Conference, The Baha’i Chair for World Peace at the University of Maryland, 2021
- Environmental Justice, Northern Virginia Baha’i Center Sunday Programs, 2020
- Annual Lecture 2020: Conversation on Climate Science, Policy & Justice, Ayana Elizabeth Johnson, The Baha’i Chair for World Peace at the University of Maryland, 2020
- Environmental Racism and Slavery in 21st Century Jim Crow America, Sacoby Wilson, The Baha’i Chair for World Peace at the University of Maryland, 2019.
- The Baha’i International Community’s Approach to Sustainable Development, Baha’is of the United States, 2014
- Perspectives: Spiritual Responses to Climate Change, Baha’is of the United States, 2014
- Tanna After Cyclone Pam, International Environment Forum, 2015
- Spirituality, Environmental Justice, and Human Rights, Baha’i International Community to the United Nations, 2011
- Conservation and Sustainable Development in the Baha’i Faith, Baha’i International Community, 1995.
Journals & Articles
- Hudson, Stella. “Environment and Equality: Remembering the Human Element in Climate Solutions.” Baha’i Chair for World Peace. September 10, 2021.
- Stone„ Derrick. “Taking Action Against Climate Change and Injustice.” Baha’i Teachings. August 18, 2021.
- “Health, environment and justice.” Baha’is of the United States. November 20, 2020.
- Dahl, Arthur Lyon. “Human Rights and Environment,” 2019.
- Bahá’í International Community. “Unity in Action: Reclaiming the Spirit of the Sustainable Development Agenda.” New York: Bahá’í International Community, 2019.
- Daliri, Erfan. “Balancing Economy with Ecology: Rethinking the Way We Spend Money.” Baha’i Teachings. August 7, 2018.
- Daliri, Erfan. “Bringing About Social Justice Through Economic and Spiritual Progress.“ Baha’i Teachings. August 1, 2018.
- Howden, James. “From Division to Unity: Toward a Just and Sustainable Society.” Baha’i Teachings. September 19, 2017.
- Dahl, Arthur Lyon. “The Revolutionary Baha’i Approach to Climate Change.” Baha’i Teachings. April 27, 2017.
- Dahl, Arthur Lyon. “Using the New UN 2030 Agenda to Work for Justice at the Local Level.” Netherlands, 2016.
- Adriance Peter and Arthur Dahl. “Baha’i Faith.” In Routledge Handbook of Religion and Ecology. Willis Jenkins, Mary Evelyn Tucker, and John Grim eds. London and New York: Routledge, 2016.
- Dahl, Arthur Lyon. “Science, Governance, and Ethics in Environmental Migration.” London, 2012.
- Dahl, Arthur Lyon. “Ecological Models of Social Organization: A Bahá’í Perspective.” In Proceedings of the First International Conference, edited by Irena Hanousková, Miloslav Lapka, and Eva Cudlínová. Ceske Budejowice, Czech Republic, 1994.