Job Opening: Executive Director of the David Rockefeller Fund
We are seeking an individual with at least 10 years’ relevant experience in the areas described below.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of excellence:
• Managing, supporting, funding or advocating for local or national programs and initiatives.
• Utilizing her/his deep professional networks in philanthropy and programs.
• Being an advocate for mission-driven causes.
• Facilitating discussions that cover a wide range of ideas and ambitions.
• Speaking publicly to large and small audiences.
• Communicating with a wide range of individuals, e.g., family members, grantees and partners.
• Writing professionally.
• Using anecdotal reports, program data and site visits to evaluate impact.
For the full job specification, visit:http://www.schallrusso.com/DRF_exec_dir.pdf